- Translation from English to Japanese and vice versa, e.g., email, tickets, error information, etc.
- Act as interpreter during conferences or meetings with counterparts, clients, and vendors
- Initiate and implement Quality Assurance and process improvement activities
- Help develops bilinguals by conducting Japanese language brownbag or training sessions
- Learn business tools and technical terminologies
- Help strengthen translation tools to increase productivity
- Work with teams and diverse range of people.
- Proficient in Japanese language. N2 JLPT Passer.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work teamwork as well as work independently
- The enthusiasm, creativity and a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines