- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of the test scripts.
- Read and understand documents that needs to be tested.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases/test scenarios.
- Collaborate with project team members to define testing scope and approach.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Ensure all the testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Report and track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Good attention to details
- Good communication / collaboration skills with the team and has persistency on work.
- Can adapt to a dynamic environment
- Knowledgeable in Agile Development and Software Testing.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Has experience in Agile Development and Software Testing.
- Experienced in automation testing